Use These Casual Dating Profile Tips to Beat Out Your Competition and Hook Women Instantly!
BREAKING IT DOWN: Your casual sex dating profile isn’t something to be taken lightly. It’s the first things chicks online see and, quite frankly, if it’s not done properly you have no chance of getting laid. The profile is a 2-part ordeal; pictures and content. Both are equally important.
It’s simply amazing how many guys overlook taking their profile seriously. Some put no effort into the content of the profile and let their looks do the talking, but they don’t understand there’s more to getting laid than looks. You may not believe this but the truth is strong content often makes an attractive woman overlook your lack of being a hot, sexy stud.
Conversely, if you are attractive and the content of your profile is lame or immature, your good looks won’t do you any good with most of the women online. So what do you need? Good pictures AND quality content. But that doesn’t mean you have to be a hot, handsome stud or a professional writer. We shall explain…
Learn to BS and Take Pictures that Excite Women
It’s not so much about your looks or personality as it is your ability to sell yourself. What we mean is you can be an average looking guy and take pictures that make you appear attractive. No, you probably won’t be able to make yourself look hot and sexy but you don’t have to. Women just look for guys that are attractive in some way. It could be…
- Your face
- Your style
- Your body
- The way you carry yourself
If you have none of the above going for you, you won’t get laid. So when you’re taking pictures to upload on your dating profile on a casual online dating site, make sure they emphasize your positive attributes. Let’s say you have an average looking face. Not much you can do about that, but that’s okay. Dress well in your pictures so that’s what the chicks look at most.
If you’re overweight, that’s not a problem. You could lose some weight before taking pics. If that’s not going to happen, take close-ups of your face instead of your body. And don’t wear tight fitting clothes in the pictures that do show off your body. Overweight men should ALWAYS wear loose fitting clothes. This is true not only for your pictures but on a date.
Now let’s move onto the BSing part. The fact of the matter is most of us really aren’t that interesting. We’re mostly regular folks that lead regular lives. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. But it will really help your chances of meeting women on a casual sex website if you make yourself appear interesting.
Does that mean lie? Absolutely! Who cares? It’s not like you’re going to end up marrying these chicks. You’re using them for sex and nothing more. So why does it matter how honest you are? They want to screw a fantasy. You need to be that fantasy so it’s crucial to come off as confident, strong and fun in your profile. You’ll do even better if you appear to have a bad boy image. Chicks, especially the easy ones, dig the bad boys.
Characteristics of a Perfect Casual Dating Site Profile: Pictures and Wording that Sells
- A minimum of 5 pictures is necessary (preferably 8+, but no more than 15 or so or you’ll seem like an attention whore).
- Each picture should be attractive. No goofy faces or pictures taken with crappy clothes on.
- There should some mild humor in the content of the profile but nothing offensive or cheesy. You’re not trying out for Last Comic Standing, just showing that you do have a sense of humor.
- All words should be spelled correctly. You just never know what chicks are Spelling Nazi’s. Ditto for grammar. So make sure you use the proper “your/you’re” unlike most people online.
- There should be absolutely ZERO references to sex, sex acts, sexual desires, fetishes, or that time you found out she was a he but still had sex with “her” anyway.