So much to say about BeNaughty.com. So little room to do it. We aren’t going to get into specifics about our experience on BeNaughty.com because our experience was disturbing but we do need to warn you about some things. BeNaughty.com, as you may know, is an established casual sex dating site. However, that doesn’t mean it’s a reputable site. It just means that clueless guys keep giving them their hard earned money so they can stay in business. But here’s what we discovered really goes on over there at BeNaughty.com…
- Many fake profiles are created everyday
- Hundreds of scammers pollute that site
- Every time 1 girl signs up for the site, 6-7 guys sign-up, on average
Casual Dating On BeNaughty.com: Test Results
- 180 = the number of first emails we sent out to women over the course of 2 months.
- 19 = the number of women that replied to those emails.
- 0 = the number of dates we arranged.
- 0 = the number of women that showed up for the dates we arranged.
- 0 = the number of times we had sex on the first date.
We asked our guy Marcus to sum up his experience on BeNaughty.com. He did it with 6 simple words…
“A complete fucking waste of my time!”
Okay, 7 words, but who’s counting?
BeNaughty.com Analysis: Why You Shouldn’t Bother With BeNaughty.com
Our problems with BeNaughty.com begins with the ugly women and ends with the amount of scammers and fake profiles on the site. If you looked up “scam casual sex dating site” in the dictionary, there would be a link to BeNaughty.com somewhere in there. When you have a website filled with scammers and ugly ass chicks, it’s hard to consider it a legit site.
BeNaughty.com Review Conclusion: Can You have Casual Relationships On BeNaughty.com
No, you can’t have a casual relationship on BeNaughty.com. At least not with a decent girl. Sure, you might find a heffer or some bucktooth skank to hookup with, but that’s about it. Use SocialSex instead because there are more women and more attractive women that are DTF.