CasualDating.me is operated by the cheapest bastards in the online dating world. First off, what reputable business purchases a .me website? Ridiculous. That was our first red flag. We should have known a .me casual dating site was a scam. That website looks like a blog. We really don’t know why anyone uses that site. So it wasn’t a surprise that the quality of women on there was terrible. Some of the ugliest chicks we’ve ever seen.
Casual Dating On CasualDating.me: Test Results
- 180 = the number of first emails we sent out to women over the course of 2 months.
- 22 = the number of women that replied to those emails.
- 0 = the number of dates we arranged.
- 0 = the number of women that showed up for the dates we arranged.
- 0 = the number of times we had sex on the first date.